Monday, April 6, 2020

Pigs are Cute

I've been telling for a while now about how I'm dealing with my personal life and it is getting better and worst. Yes, it is getting better and worst.

Today I have been so happy about how much I've been accomplishing, I have done a few pages in Sweet and Sour 2, Legend Blue Warrior, and Flower in the Dust. I've been started animating a video that's going to be Motherhood 2: The type of mother I am, and I hope to get it done by the end of next week so I can post something on my Youtube Channel, it has been dead for a while now and it's because I am dealing with an issue in my life that causes me to put everything on pause and just focus on myself.

I don't have the Coronavirus if you are wondering.

So yes I have done more pages in Sweet and Sour, I haven't finished showing the rest of the book one so I don't know if I should share some of the second book just yet. But I am willing to share Flower in the Dust, I have started this book a while ago and want it to be my next priority book to work on after Sweet and Sour book 2 is finished, so here are some of the pages I have done for Flower in the Dust.

This is the book I have ever finished in my sketchbooks. There are about 15 sketchbooks of this story but it might end up being only 7 or 10 books for I want to make each book have 200 pages at least and my sketchbooks don't have 200 pages in them, maybe some do I don't really know most say 70 pages in one sketchbook. Or is it 170? I don't know anymore.

Beware my grammar is horrible, I don't know if you can tell from how I write these blogs but I always need someone to look over my books because my grammar is terrible. So warning, these pages are not edited.










The piggy is so cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...