Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Sweet and Sour Book 1 Is Published!!

 It's here! I have done it!! I published Sweet and Sour book 1!! You can find the book on Amazon, link right here!


My blood sweat and tears went into this book. Took me two years to draw it then took two more years to get it edited and published. I tried out the KDP Amazon self-publishing for I read it's free and also I know someone that introduce me to it. So I wanted to give it a shot. But all man was it hard!!

I got it on Ebooks just fine, it was a piece of cake for they provided something for that and it was smooth sailing. But for paperback they're like, "oh your all on your own," and I was like, "WHAT!"  and it took me months and months to figure out how to do it. 

First I had to figure out how to do PDF form. I looked up Youtube tutorials on google figuring out how to do a PDF form. And honestly, I had to give in and get Adobe for it seems to be the best way to do it. 
I then had to figure out how to format it correctly, apparently, I kept doing it wrong and had to do each page over and over and over again. I finally got it right and then I kept getting emails saying how I need to fix certain pages. It was so hard I almost gave up a few times because doing 205 pages over and over again was getting so tedious and rough. But I finally manage to press on because I was determined for if I couldn't publish this book I can't publish any other books. I couldn't draw my third book until I got this first book published.

I was thrilled when I got the email saying Congratulations! Your book is available on Amazon! EEEKKKK!!!! I was so thrilled!!! I bought some copies to show off that I got my first book published! 

And more will come! I already got the second book done, it just needs to be edited then I can have it be on its way for paperback and ebook. 
This will be the cover page of the second book of Sweet and Sour. My sister Kynsie has been a huge help in these books. She is the second author of these books but also the editor, her English is much better than mine. I have terrible grammar. 

Some of my family members have read it already, and it makes me so happy to hear that for love it, and it makes me so happy to hear that for one drew one of my characters and I adore it it's my first fan art o my book! And I hope more will come I would love more fan art of my book! As long it's appropriate. 

It's so exciting that I did it, I am fulfilling my dream to be a comic artist while being a momma. Sure it has been challenging, and I mean it has been challenging. But my dreams are coming true and I cannot wait to do more books! 

Books I want to do too.
5 Star Princesses 

Flower in the Dust

Gaining Altitude

Moon Princess

There's more than that, and I know this probably means nothing to you for you have no idea what any of these books are about. But they are stories that I adore and created over time since I was in middle school. I have been developing them to be better and cannot wait to get going on them!











No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...