Thursday, November 30, 2023

POOOORRR Pirates!

 

Hello, people of the world! 

Check out our Pirate video we made during Halloween time. It was fun and chilly with the song Poor Pirates from Spongebob Squarepants Musical. 

For the past months, I have been working hard on Sweet and Sour Book 3, if you still need to get the chance to get book one or book two, click on the links. I have finished book 3 it's now in the processing and editing phase. But I am so excited that I got the drawings done, halfway through getting it published.



This is going to the front cover for Sweet and Sour 3. Pretty exciting!

Also, check out my website it has a full load of Christmas stuff!


It has clothes, shoes, coats, prints, and all of my books!








My shop!

Other news, working on the next series. Yep, you read that right next seires. I have almost completed Sweet and Sour and now doing the next one which is Five Star Princesses. It's nothing like Sailor Moon, some of told me it reminds them of Sailor Moon, but it really isn't. The story line was so complex it took me about 19 years to perfect. 


I started this story when I was 11, and I am now 30. Over the years I've been re-writing it over and over again.  It actually was frustrating, cause I wanted to do this story it was the first story I created. I have rewrote this story in a different version it was maddening to me I wanted to give up. But one day while I was running it just came to me. I got a scene in my head that happens in the middle of the story and for some reason, it helped me put the story all together, and very different than how I originally wanted it.

Pretty excited about it, already have 50 pages of drawing. 


    

Here's a sneak peak picture of the five-star princesses.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...