Saturday, June 8, 2019

I am doing another story

So my hubby, (if you guys don't know the one that plays Barabra and such is my husband) he wanted to do a drawing thing with our eyes close, I did the blindfold even though he didn't know about it I force it so no one will peek, but it only lasted the first part of the video so maybe the Title isn't accurate but it's more exciting to say that.

I have been debating what other stories to work on and I think I am going to do by best friend story, the one I keep calling her Beth and has succeeded publish some of her stories on Amazon, I was sketching some of her characters and  one late night I decided to do the cover of the story show it to Beth and she absolutely loved it and was asking if I was going to do it. It wasn't official for I was still thinking to do Gaining Altitude or Moon Princess.

A dark story about a soldier falls in love with a princess who shines his dark past.
Triplets destined to fight the evil Lightning King who is taking over the world and magical creatures.

But I now am thinking to do my friend story which was called Legendary Blue Warrior but after I drew her main character outfit she now just wants Legendary Warrior which I don't quite agree with but it's her story so we will change it. For the outfit is suppose to be blue which I did but when I send it to her it somehow change to more a purple color and she loves that.

I don't know if I should share that picture but just know the title is Legendary Warrior. I personally don't know the whole story even though I have already drawn like three and a half books of it, I still don't know the story. 

I am still looking for a job, an actual job, and I don't know why it's taking me so long, I have work before and I feel like it was easy to get but now because of my knee I can't seem to find work and I need one ASAP, my poor hubby is so sick he can't work and hasn't been able to work for a while, we've been getting help from family and friends but it can't last and I hate feeling like I am a begger so finding a job has been my first priority, I have been interview after interview what's wrong with me!! It's my knee, I blame my knee. 
I will never dance agian...as in fancy dancing, I can hop on my other knee and move my arms but that's it, I probably can't play dance resolution ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...