Wednesday, October 17, 2018

My new determination

I just discovered that my toddler is a terrible two, I mean she has always been a terrible two but it just really hit me yesterday. For while taking care of a baby she is always getting on top of counters, biting my toothbrushes, getting into knives, and I really hope she didn't eat a dishwasher detergent, ah!

While eating dinner with my hubby I was telling him about my day as he did too, he then asked me how my book was going and if I was going to this Con that my friend has a booth in it. I wasn't sure but was really proud of my friend that has a booth in this con that is really cool. I also told him that my book is going really slow I have only done the first chapter and that took me like...three or four months, I started at the beginning of the summer, and my hubby was like "Try finishing before Christmas," Chri-Christmas? How can I do that? That's only two months away and it took me forever to do chapter one...

The thing is I accepted the challenge... I have no idea if I can but want to try, I want to do at least three chapters or make it to 200 pages at least and I'm at 53 page, so I'm going to do it. Don't know how for taking care of kids is tricking while I'm trying to draw, and this depression I'm dealing with is no help either, but I'm going to do it. 

I love Halloween, it's been super cold though so I don't know if I am going out to trick or treat with my daughter, I want too it's just that it's been really cold. I feel like this coldness came out of nowhere but in some ways, it's a good thing for we have been having a warm year so far and tons of fires all around. 



I like to watch murder mysteries shows like Law and Order, Criminal Mind, and etc. I think becoming a serieal killer is the worst, but not unless you do it to a bowl of cereal. It's my favorite breakfast, I don't like eggs, bacon, or pancakes for breakfast, I'm just too lazy to make that so cereal it is. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...