Friday, October 4, 2019

Nightmare before Christmas Fan Art


Week 3 Nightmare before Christmas, I did three pictures because it was so easy to do this one. I have always had a crush on Jack Skeleton, is that weird? I have a thing for skeletons because of him and I don't know why that is. I was never allowed to watch that movie as a kid cause my mom finds it too dark about Santa being kidnapped and I was afraid of the boogie man and to this day I still hate the part of Jack Skeleton and Boogieman fight each other. I find that part so freaky and if the boogie man was made out of bugs why was he even like created? I don't get it.

I first did Jack Skeleton face and in the middle of it I wanted to put something else in it besides just his face and I know that cool twirly hill is one of the things in the show that represents it so I put it in one of his eyes, I didn't think it would turn out good but I really like it and I hope you to do.

After I did him I decided to do Sally who took a little longer and added Zero to it. And then I decided to do them together for I think they are great together but didn't want to completely start over so I compy past their faces to a new page and added their bodies to it. I know Jack is supposed to a lot taller and in the moment I didn't think about it so sorry about that. 



I don't know how long I will do this challenge, I said six weeks but it might be more or less...I don't know, but I do want to tell you that I did find a different job and after the first day I felt so great and happy, actually happy! This job is a warehouse job and I price things and for some reason, it is so much better than the last job I had, so hopefully, I won't pass out at this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...