Saturday, January 14, 2023

A Few Answered

 As of lately I decided to try posting more of my work on facebook, instagram, TikTok and YouTube. I even have a twitter account. And nothing much has happened until I did Black Panther fan art. 


I asked everyone on my social media who or what’s your favorite marvel movie, a few answered, and I decided to do the Black Panther one. 



I painted it only using one paint brush, just trying to do something different, and took me a hour and thirty five minutes to do. It was fun, but also require a lot of patience for the blending part did made me a little frustrated. 

Here’s a speed paint video of it.




I love watching it come to life, for the painting itself is very dark, it’s cool how in the end you watch it glow up and light up the world, kind of like a jack-o-lantern 🎃. Ever since I posted it on Tik Tok, I got a lot of attention and have more request on Marvel movies. It’s pretty cool I will try to do more request. 


Here’s some others fan art or request I have done. 



Amity Blight 



Octavia 



Milo Murphy 







And the Simpsons. 


I also asked social media which one show they prefer between Family Guy and The Simpsons, only got one vote for The Simpsons, one vote for Family Guy, and two votes for neither. So I did the Simpsons.





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...