Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Can't Sleep

I have a problem, since my knee surgery I sleep mainly during the day than at night and it's driving me crazy. I only got three to four hours of sleep just now and it's almost seven o'lock in the morning on Feb 26 2019.

What do you do if you can't sleep? I have tried reading, counting sheep, being more active during the day and try not to nap during the day, and yet nothing. It's weird that it's not my kids that keeping up, nope it's me.

So in my last post I explain my knee problems and how it has stopped me from dancing. I still would love to dance, if I could start over I would try to stay in ballet class and perform in my point shoes till I'm so old that I can't balance anymore.

I was one of the best dancer in my class, OK not the best dancer I still couldn't do a lot of things such as particular moves I still had to work on but like memory wise if someone needed help on a move in a dance that they forgot I would tell you, I am a visual learner. If you don't know or forgotten I have C.A.P.D go check out my two videos on YouTube about it, it will explain what that is, basically its a hearing disorder and so I prefer learning by visualizing.


> C.A.P.D first video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5tggbHOnjY&t=20s

>C.A.P.D Second video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJYvBqsBWDw


Anyways when I was in dance class I love learning the dances and performing them, and every time there's a sub everyone points to me to help her on any dances, and it made me feel special, and it was easy really they weren't hard. I catch on some moves faster than some do cause when they show it to me I pay real attention at it and manage. Even when I was young, the teachers would have to come on stage to help the little ones how to do the dance and I didn't need their help I was doing it without looking at them, that made me special as well.

One time I was in a different type of dance class, they only did Lyrical Jazz and hip hop and they had two dance studios at a time, so the older class would be one as the younger ones would be the other and every so often we would combine and show off each other dances. We would do past dances and our future dances.

Before I came they did a dance to Let's get loud and I wasn't in it but they showed us this dance in class so many times that I got it down, so one time when they were doing this dance I was off the side and danced with them and so many were shock that I knew the dance, and I'm like how can you not know? Right? My teachers loved me, I was always late but at least I came every time even when they know I have hurt my knee I still come, dancing was something I was so passion about.

I would always make my sisters and friends do a dance with me, I even did my own dance class and I probably already said that in my last post but it was something I wanted to keep doing, still do, but after my knee surgery I just don't know if I can...well maybe not for a while.


My dreams and heart still on dancing. I would get jealous to see other girls or guys that can dance amazing, I don't really watch dance competitions for I get too jealous, but I do once in a while and would pick and choose who I think is fantastic, I do watch Dance Moms and the some of the moms do drive me crazy and feel like they should get along or something its so ridiculous but anyways it's the drama they like for the TV show, but I really enjoy watching the girls compete.


I have already shown this picture in my last post, which you can read> https://flanngyslastdraw.blogspot.com/2019/02/a-little-delay-because-of-knee-sugery.html

Even though I love dancing you have to know that I'm not the one to dance at weddings or parties...yep, each time I go to a wedding or a party every one is dancing and I just sit and eat cake. Everyone tries to get me to dance and every time I do I just get so awkward and don't like dancing randomly and so people have told me I'm a party pooper. Well can't make me do something I don't like or feel comfortable with. If their was like dance games on the Wii or such I would do it, if their was a dance with a routine that repeats then I would do it, I can't just 'dance', that's why I made my own dance routine on my wedding day with my hubby and my bride maids and grooms men. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...