Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Cartoon Characters are Not boyfreinds

So big news, I am going to Fan X to present my ART! Along with my friend who got the booth at the place, and I'll tell ya that's not cheap, I am so excited!

I just recently did a video about my love for my boyfriends and my hubby. My first boyfriend, or what I consider to be my boyfriend was a fictional cartoon character name Sanosuke Sagara from a show called Rurouni Kenshin. I was in love with him thru my jr and high school, he was all I could think about, I would watch the show over and over again and would think the show over and over again but only add me to it. And how I imagine myself as a high school girl wearing a blue button shirt and a dark blue skirt. I have drawn her a few times and you probably recognize her a few times.


My Character is supposed to be a Goddess that created the world that Sanosuke lived, but had an evil sister that wanted to take my world away so she would always come in and tried to take over. I had super light powers and had a few transformations into my magical girl. I did become evil one time but by Van Hell Sing anime I regain my good side and fought back my light and returned to Sanosuke. 

Yeah, I was weird.


Yeah, that's how I imagine myself. I don't know why the certain clothing for I remember years ago I had a dream that I was naked...yes it was one of those dreams... and I found clothes and quickly put them on and it was this dark blue skirt with a light blue button-up shirt and right when I found the clothes I found Sanosuke in the distance and I quickly came to him and hugged him. Besides the dream, I just since then imagine myself like that.

Anyways so yeah I had imaginary adventures with Sansouke I made up tones of different stories about him and me and it got to the point where my parents bought the actually plush toy of him and he was holding dangling earrings for me, it was on the of best presents I have ever received.

He wasn't the only one that I was head over heels for, I had others, I had a crush on Johnny Depp and did the same thing imagine myself in his movies and such. I had another major crush on Howl from Howls Moving Castle, when I watch that movie the first time my heart just melt, I loved him so much, I kind of dumped Sanosuke for a while and got myself caught up with Howl, would imagine myself replace Sophie and have other adventures together.

I also had a crush on Fakir from Princess Tutu but couldn't replace Aihru, same with Izark from From Far Away manga.

Along with Link from the game Legend of Zelda, and Robert Downey Jr. 

I have also fallen in love with Jake Skeleton, I would have dreams about skeletons and how I would fall in love with them.  Along with bad guys also like Voldemort from Harry Potter, the Joker, and Rumpelstiltskin from Once Upon a time show.

Yeah, I'm weird.

So from all that I still hoped to have a real boyfriend by the time I turned 21, I was done with my mission from my church and was ready to date single guys. But no one really was interested in me. I was hoping to date a few guys and then maybe one will stand out to be the one. That didn't happen, only one guy has asked me out, and that one guy was my first everything. I have told my story on my First Kiss video a year ago and he is the greatest. My song Winning Prize was my first romantic song and it was for him on our wedding day. Winning Prize is one of the best songs I have ever written the chorus shows it.





Winning Prize

The rain clouds starts to clear up
when you look at me
my heartbeat cant calm down
the snowmans can't keep me cold forever
for I feel so Hot when I'm around
you

chorus:
From Cartoon Movies famous actors
that are really good looking
I can compare
that my goal in life and
winning prize is here
and always be

gravity is keeping me on the ground anymore
the look you have makes me float away
and cannot get back down
oh I get emotional when you get so
far away

can I slip and fall to get your attention
for your real in this world and not
a fiction story or fantasty life

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...