Wednesday, July 31, 2019

How to get more followers? Don't ask me I don't know either




So I recorded myself, a while ago, about this comic.



And made a video about it, I find this comic very funny and didn't think it would go anywhere, for I have more followers on Facebook than my Youtube channel, Instagram I for some reason is number one of followers. So when I posted this I was thinking I will only get two views for that seems the only views I get when I post a video in one day. But not this video, when I did this video I had 30 views in one day. 

Whoa.

I was shocked and right now it's around 65 views, I did this video a few weeks ago but 65 is the most views I got. I have never had that many in a few days, I don't know how I did it but I want that again, but how?? What was it that people want to look at it??

 I always try new ideas to get people to look at my channel, but I don't know the trick, I tried the try not to laugh challenges, I tried animations that are true and funny, some other stories that have no moral sense in them, I tried adding a weird character name Flanngy that speaks weird and does strange things with different people. Right now I am sticking to speed draw with some songs I have written. 

(They are fun songs, I hope one day I'll make an album for I have quite a bit of song I have written. My singing voice isn't the greatest but I don't know its not that bad either.)

But I haven't succeeded, I don't know why the Fat comic got so popular so fast, was it the title? I don't know, I tried to do something personal, my favorite artist, Imogen Heap, and my first boyfriend,  then my relative that is dealing with breast cancer. I drew a picture for her cause I felt inspired too, it has all the symbols towards her. It's one of my best work yet I feel like.

The vase that's holding those flowers is the breast cancer symbol. I shared it with Facebook in my personal profile and tagged her in it and said some great things about her, for she is amazing women, I won't tell you who she is but I know this has been hard for her. 


I don't know how to add videos at the end of my videos to have people click on them for my other videos, I see other people do it but they don't explain how to do it. I mainly do my uploads on my phone for my laptop is very limited on stuff, I can't make my art videos fast like I would like it too to make it shorter on my laptop, and each time I try to upload a movie maker it always ask for something every time I want to export it. So dumb, I miss Windows Movie Maker I enjoy that program, I can't get it now for some reason. 

Anyways so what I do I send the video to myself so I can upload it on my phone and then edit it on my phone and then upload it on my phone. It's the only way I can do it now and each time I do it doesn't give me the option to like add other videos at the end or whatnot... I just don't know how to get more viewers and subscribers. If you wondering too...don't ask me I don't know. 

I have been passing out at work TWO times now and the third attempt I went straight to my doctor and passed out at the office. What's wrong with me? No one knows, they check with everything and can't seem to figure it out. I do not like it since the second faint I have been having dizziness and it gives me headaches cause of it. So I can't work for a while...maybe never until they figure out what's wrong. 
Also, I have hardly done anything my book Sweet and Sour for I have been working on making posters for FAN-X!! I can't wait for that!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...