Friday, July 12, 2019

Imogen Heap music Inspiration

Hello, it's been a while since my last post and it's because I have been so busy. I have been working and at first, I absolutely hated it, the first time doing it I came home telling my hubby how much I didn't like my job. I work at a type of thrift store and I help put things from the back away to its proper place. I don't know why I don't like it I just don't.

After two weeks of working there, I passed out during work. I remember feeling nauseous and light headed and soon felt like I was going to faint. I totally did and some of my co-workers quickly came to me and got me to a chair and called 911. The people came but I didn't go with them for I'm pretty sure I just overworked myself and wasn't used to it. I have never been on my feet for seven hours straight for five days and sometimes had to walk to work and home. My job was like half a mile away so being on my feet was a pain and my knee wasn't in the best health it just was so much on me.

But I don't understand why my fingers went numb that freaked me out.

Anyways so yeah I have a job and I went to Saint George last week and that was fun so I haven't drawn anything for five days I was happy to be home and drawing again.

I made a video about a composer name Imogen Heap, she has been a role model to me growing up. She has inspired me to make my own music, even though I can't read music very well I made over 100 songs. Yes, today I can only remember how to play like half of the music I wrote but I do enjoy playing on the guitar or piano and singing to my lyrics.


Imogen Heap isn't making albums anymore, or at least at the moment, it's been a long time since she did a song and just recently she did one and I was totally excited and decided to draw her and I recorded myself doing it not sure if I was going to do with it. But I did I made it to Youtube and explained how I did this picture tributing on her new song. This picture represents three of her albums, 'Speak for Yourself" is her hairstyle and flower in her hair and that fury shoulder thinging she's wearing, 'Elisp' is the color in the background that black and gold color, and lastly 'Sparks' the white streak in her hair. 

I still listen to her songs I think she is great, I love how she performs her music it's so cool before she would use tons of keyboards and would have to go back and forth to play while she's singing, then it went to playing with more instruments and recording a lot during her performing, and now she has these gloves that I think she has invented them so she can perform her songs lot easier. These Mi Mu gloves are her greatest inventions, and it's amazing to watch her perform them.



I am on page 145 in Sweet and Sour, I am so close to finishing this book, well so close and yet so far, I just need to get it done and get an editor or try to edit...it's better if someone else does it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...