Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Heaven and Earth

 


This picture represents Heaven and earth. 

I was laying in bed one time and was thinking about my life, how blessed I am where I am right now but also how hard it has been. I have been going to therapy to help with my problems, and I think everyone that has just the smallest problems should try therapy, but that's totally up to you. I know that I got to the point of my life that I needed help, so therapy has been a miracle to me. 

But anyways, therapy has taught me a lot of things on how the mind heals and such. I am a religious person so I have experienced very spiritual moments during my therapy sessions. I have painted a few paintings about what I experienced but I'm only going to share this one because it is sweeter and I think it could apply to anyone.

I am swinging with a tree branch and a light rope from heaven, representing that I feel heaven around me while living on earth. The tree is a vision I had of me being buried in dirt and can't get out until a tree blooms up out of the dark and blossoms. I am sitting on the swing with two eggs, it's hard to see that but I am, the two eggs represent my kids. 
I am swinging with my kids, and it feels like I am heaven. 

There's more to this picture but that's all I will say about it. I just want to mention how I am so close to getting Sweet and Sour book 2 done! I am still making my goal that by the end of April I'll have it done and then take a short break and then get into book 3 and hopefully book three will be the last. It might possibly go to four books, but three sounds good to me.

Like I have explained many times before this was a test runbook for me, it was supposed to be a short story, but with my other stories that I hope to do will be a lot longer and it will be great!! I've been rewriting one of my stories that I have already finished drawing years ago, it took me five years to finish and I want to recreate it. Still have the same idea but add here and there. It's always good to rewrite a story for I feel like it gets better each time.

There was a time when I was 13 that I wanted my first ever story that I have ever written to be published. It was called The Lost Fairy. It started off as another comic book but I wanted my older sister to draw it for she was a better artist than me at the time, but when she wouldn't take the time to draw it for me I decided to do it and...I did a few pages but felt like I was doing a terrible job so I tried typing it. 

Typing was hard at first but it did get easier over time and soon enough I was a pro at typing. I would pass my typing class in a snap. I was that good, and still am, well now let's not talk about how bad my grammar is, my English is terrible. But I can type fast at least. Hehe. 

The Lost Fairy book was my project during my jr. and high school years. I would finish the book and then decide to start it over. All the way over. There would be times when it got erased by accident or didn't save, but I would rewrite it over and over again. The last time I rewrote it I find it perfect...well maybe it was, honestly I have no idea what happened to it, it could be lost on my parent's computer but who knows. I just know that each time I rewrote it, it was different but yet the same and I got better and better at telling a story.

My sisters would read it and would critique it for me. The main problem I had was telling it in the present or the past tense, for some reason that was a big struggle. And even though I am a little better at it, I still struggle with it. I am not a great writer, no not one bit. But I do love making stories and that's what I want to do for the rest of my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...