Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Tears of Joy


If you haven't seen the Among Us video by Ebb & Flow Gamerz, I highly checking it out. Here's the link. It is pretty good, I got to play with them along with another sibling. If you don't know, I edit Ebb and Flow videos and I am the one that is called Poe and my character is the Flamingo with the sunglasses on. Tatoe is the penguin that played with us as well. It was a lot of fun playing with them, hopefully, we will play with them again soon.


Making these videos are fun and I am happy doing them. But it can also be stressful for I got so much going in my life that when I do their videos I need at least three days to do one. For I have to watch thru a video they send to me, cut some parts out, make notes on what to animate, animate, then edit it again putting the animations in the video. It takes a lot of time, that's why I can only do one video a week. I don't know how people post a video daily, that just seems so impossible for me.

There were a few videos that I made that only took me a day to do because the video was easy and simple. But most of the videos I need at least three days to complete.

Besides that, I am getting really close to finishing Sweet and Sour book 2, once I get it done I'll do a quick edit myself and post it on my blog here. I'm already drafting the third book and it's getting really intense, I cannot wait for it to be done! This book has a very good message and I wanted it to be a short series for I want to focus on other books, but I am happy with Sweet and Sour I do love the characters and the plot and hopefully others would too.

And besides that, I have done more colored requests. Here below are what I've done, I only colored them, my friend drew them and got paid on each one. It's not much but still something.

Naruto

Vampire girl


I actually don't know what this show is called. I've seen small videos about it and the only thing I know is that the ladybug girl likes that cat boy.

I got an iPad Pro Air. Yep. I did. I have debated whether or not to get a Ipad or a new laptop for the longest time, I did a lot of studying and decided to get the iPad pro air. I couldn't get it thru amazon for some reason, I got everything else, the pen, the case, etc. But the actual Ipad, nope. So I did go to Best Buy and told the salesman exactly what I wanted and of course, he was trying to get me to buy something else, but I kept persisting that I just want the IPad Pro Air 4th generation. He showed me a laptop that was nice, but "no" I said, "I want the Ipad Pro Air 4th Generation," so he finally pulled it up on his computer and saw that they had one in stock, and added a pen and a black magic keyboard to go with it. And I said, "I already got a pen and case, all I need is the Ipad Pro Air 4th Generation," he did gave a curious look and tried to convince me to get this certain pen and keyboard, but I already spent money on what I need now all I need is the iPad pro air fourth GENERATION!! He finally got it from the back and I paid it and got out of there.

That was fun.

 I got MedibangPaint Pro on my Ipad and tried it out. It was different but got used to it right away.
The picture below is the first picture I did on it, I named my iPad pro air Dimitry, inspired by the game Fire Emblem Three Houses.

 
This picture is called Tears Of Joy, for I received some news that made me so happy, overjoy, overwhelmed, so exciting, so thrilled that tears rolled out of my eyes for five hours. I was truly happy. I don't know if I should share what the news was for I've been keeping it quiet for over a year now. But, for now, it did give me great joy, and never been so happy and relieved, so I decided to draw how I was feeling at that moment, and I was wearing a headband with my hair up in a bun. The person I draw represents me on how I was feeling and wearing at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...