Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Family is everything to me

 Hey so guess what has happened? 

That's right, I reached 10.K followers on my Tik-Tok account. OMG! I couldn't believe it when I saw that I was like "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!" that is so crazy! I have never reached that far before on anything, like Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, and my first tik-tok account. 

I have a vision of painting my family. It took me 3 hours and 41 minutes. Wow. But I think it's the best thing I have ever painted.


This has a lot of symbols in this painting. I have a huge thing for butterflies. It has a huge symbol of change and that's what I feel like what has happened to me, change, a lot of changes has happened to me that I didn't expect to happen but those changes were for the better so I feel like myself is a butterfly. I won't explain about my kids for they are too precious to me, but if you are interested in something like this please comment or DM me on my Instagram, Facebook, etc. 


Ebb and Flow Gamerz is going so well, this episode ends with a terrible cliffhanger, (No literally, hanging from a cliff haha). Go check it out here. It's so good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...