Monday, August 16, 2021

I got a thing with dudes in Stripes suits

 If you read my last week's post, I have to say that the tik-tok video I posted is still getting views and likes on my Tik Tok account. It's pretty crazy. But feel bad because I feel like maybe I shouldn't take so much credit from it for I only dueted the video, that is all. But I mean it's cool I am happy how many followers I'm getting (Just hopefully they don't go away because they find out that I am lame or something). But anyway, I would like to know if anyone has ever published a book before.

If you have ever published a book before let me know how it went and give me some suggestions, I am thinking about doing self-publishing through Amazon, but have no idea if it's any good or not do you think so? Let me know, for I am getting really close to finishing editing my first book of  Sweet and Sour, it's really exciting to me!


On Tik-Tok I kept seeing this video about this red guy in a suit and has a monocle, it intrigued me, and was curious who is this guy. It took a lot of searching for I had no idea what his name or what show he is from. But not to worry I did figure it out and watched the first episode they have on Youtube. Hazbin Hotel is what the show is called and the guy's name is Alastor the radio Demon, and OMG you guys...I am in love with this guy.

I rewatched the first episode over and over again, but mainly watched the parts where Alastor comes into the story. The show itself is not a kid-friendly show, I'm actually hoping my mom doesn't find out I'm watching this show, (um...Sorry mom,) but I love Alasator and cannot wait to see the next episode just to see him because I am in love with him.


I drew him in my style.

This is him.

I am not sure why I like him so much, he is very creepy looking...but I love creepy looking, I had a major crush on Jack Skeleton from Nightmare Before Christmas, I just have a thing for this kind of thing. 
I drew this a few years ago. Maybe I have a thing for guys in stripes suits.




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...