Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Week of Success! Wrong.


Hello, people of the world!

This week's fan art is Meg from Hercules, isn't she gorgeous! 


Also, I make goals of how much artwork I do every week. Lately, I've been suckish at it, this week I set new goals and have been doing alright accomplishing them. It's Wednesday (As of today while I'm doing this blog) and I have done this fan art, working on Ebb and Flow next video if you haven't already go check out the Ebb and Flow channel. I have been working on shorts, which have been really successful and funny.

Ebb and Flow Gamerz Shorts right here.




Also, other news, Easter is over and the next big holiday is Mother's Day!! Yay! I am a mother of two kids and love being a single mama. They mean everything to me and would want to commission artwork for anyone that would like a piece of art for their mothers. 
Contact me for more info. 

You can also check out my store on my website, 








If you do contact me to do an art commission look at these samples for what you would like.







 
Been working hard and also preparing for my book show. I got some copies of my book and haven't set a date but will definitely do a book signing event and really looking forward to doing it. It will be my first time doing it so I am nervous but also excited cause I am really opening up about what I have done and want to display it.

If you didn't here's a link to my books Sweet and Sour 1 and 2.

Have a good day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...