Monday, April 3, 2023

I suck at painting






 Hello, people of the world! Krissy doing another blog.

Easter Chibi girl hugging a lamb

If you've following me on Youtube, I have done three vlogs. 

#1 First vlog video is about me changing things around in my office. I have a small area in my bedroom where I have my office. After quitting and focusing more on my art I changed my office around.


#2 Vlog is about how I created a new website, I pondered a lot about it and finally caved in. Took me so long to figure out how it should look and etc. You can visit the website here, https://www.krissyproductions.com/ it has my store full of art, t-shirts, etc. It also talks about how I lost my apple pencil, which was sad.


#3 Vlog is about how I made bookmarks for the first time. 


I hope to make more stuff like bookmarks, and other stuff like stickers, magnets, posters, and such. I do want a Cricut machine, I think it would help make those stuff for me. But for now, I have a website that helps me with that stuff for now. So go check it out, and get stickers, t-shirts, and such. 

I really hope to become a successful artist, it is one of my skills that I feel passionate about, and want it to grow. Recently, someone asked me to paint realistically and I was frightened of that challenge because I'm not that good at painting realistically. And honestly the first time I tried sucked. I started over at least five times before posting the first one.

Oh, it looks so bad. 

After taking a break from it I tried again.

Eh...it's ok but I wasn't satisfied. Painting realistic isn't my strong suit, nor is drawing animals, I think doing animals is hard. I also think painting realistic is hard, it's not what I'm used to.

I tried it again for the third time. And if you couldn't tell, I was painting a character from a game called Genshin Impact. 

UGH! The more I look at it the more I dislike it, I don't know what it is but I just don't like it. I have tried studying realistic painters on TikTok and youtube and yet I still suck. But what I don't suck is painting Nezuko.

Aww!! Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...