Monday, April 15, 2019

Eating Lemons

 Chapter four in process, this was the picture after I did Chapter Four and decided to color it.

 Imogen has a rough past but is trying to making it up by repenting and follow God, all she wants to do is be a Savior and serve for God.

I am sketching out chapter five of Sweet and Sour, and I am pretty sure that this story will end with chapter five. That's what I think anyway. I had a dream last night that I published my first book of Sweet and Sour and got a bunch of copies of it but it looks nothing like the story I did, it looked advanced and a completely different story, I was so upset, but good thing it was just a dream right?

So I just recently did a quick video of me trying lemon and try doing it with a straight face, but I did not, I failed. It was so sour it burned my whole mouth, I did not like it. My sister who participate in loves eating lemons, she can eat them the way they are and I don't know how she does it.


Very short video but funny and to the point. 

I am still working on the other video the animation, it's going to be called Being A Missionary, and it's about a few clips of me and my siblings that have served on their missions. Being a missionary was great but hard.
I am thinking about doing another video about being a missionary but just be the song I wrote about it called Hard Job, it was one of the hardest job I have ever done and the only thing I was paid back was love and blessings.

But I don't know, I am thinking to make it like I did with hourglass, speed drawing a picture while playing my original song.


I also wrote Hourglass during my mission but didn't figure out the music till after I came home. I also did Big Fat Bruise, I have to give credit to one of my companions that helped me with that song, but I mainly did it. I made a tune on the piano all throughout my mission but didn't have any lyrics until I had a companion that gave me lyrics idea and I put it together with that tune and it's one of my favorite songs. Maybe I should do that one as well, for it is a very good song like Hourglass.

I love music. Even though I am not a pro at music like I am still learning how to read notes...sort of. I still like making music. 

Oh and eating that lemon did things to my tongue and so I will never eat a plain lemon again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...