Monday, April 8, 2019

Why do we get down when theirs no reason




I am not doing too well today. I have been feeling so like this
all week last week, I was getting things done, my house is clean all the time, I have been working on my videos and book. But today this morning I felt like this. 
I am so down today, losing my patience with my kids, I do outburst of anger at them and then apologizes afterward. I feel like screaming and crying.

Maybe taking a nap will help. I need to get back in my good mood for I am doing my Flanngy video today with the help of my sister. I hate feeling like this.

Does this feeling just happen cause I was doing so good and there has to be a downfall? Or is it because I am a girl? 👧👧🛊
I don't know, I really need to work on my video of Being A Missionary and my Flanngy video plus my book, I finished chapter three and need to do chapter four and see if that's where I'll end the first book. It's possible there might be a chapter five it just depends when I get to 200 pages that's my goal.

My knee is still a problem, the other day I slip on water and was doing the splits but can feel my knee trying to get out of place like it usually does, but since the surgery tighten it, it couldn't. But once I got up pain shoot up on my leg from my knee. I walk it off just fine it was a weird experience but it also fears me that maybe I am going to have a knee problem for the rest of my life and can't get away from it.
I'm having a meltdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...