Friday, April 12, 2019

Flanngy Making Doughnuts

One video is done! I promise a video with Flanngy and I have done it, now I have to do the other video that I promised that should be done soon.

I am planning the future to make more videos, in fact, I have already sketched out at least 60 videos, and they are The Intriguing Life of Nonny Whitney Tutu.


Tutorials on how to draw and such. 
More videos about my life. 
And more of Flanngy videos. 

I have done quite a bit of try not to get scared and laugh challenges, and I possibly might do more but not any time soon for I feel I did too much already.





So yeah check those videos out that I have done so far, making doughnuts was fun with my friend Pedro, who is really my youngest sister that accepted the role. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...