Monday, April 1, 2019

I can laugh and smile I promise

I am so tired, I am dealing with a lot, looking for a job taking care of my kids, going to physical therapy, and dealing with some personal issues. I have been getting so tired more frequent that I'm glad that my baby goes to bed at eight o'clock so I can get ready and go to bed by nine...sometimes ten, I still have things to do when my baby is finally down like doing my blog, drawing my book, drawing, and I enjoy watching shows that I can enjoy watching.

I just did something new, I made a Try Not To Laugh challenge video, you can check it out and try the challenge for yourself. It was my first time and thought I was doing everything right, but the fact that I got the video recorded sideways shows that I don't know how to do anything and hopefully in the future, I can get that better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgaCrZjXAUY

The thing is I didn't really laugh, and I don't know if that means if I am just good at not laughing or I'm just a boring person. I know its a challenge and I possibly won it for I didn't laugh in this video, but I have seen people do these types of challenges and I laugh every time cause of their reaction for not trying, I feel like I didn't get that and feel like I failed.

...
...
...
...

I can laugh, and I can smile.
Check out my Fake Smiles video, I feel great about that video, its short to the point and has my original song in it. I first made the song when I was 18, but re-wrote it just recently for the video sake for the original version was kind of harsh and wasn't great singing to it.

I am going to do more of the try not to laugh challenge videos in the future. I feel like I need to prove that I can smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...