Sunday, December 22, 2019

It's all about the EYES


So how do you draw eyes? And how do you draw Anime eyes? hmm?? what's the difference between the two?? The video right here tells you all about it, if you are interested in drawing anime eyes I would suggest that you learn how to draw realistic eyes first.
The reason why I say that is because you must know the real stuff first before jumping into other crap like cartoons or anime. Another reason why I say that cause it's like learning the banjo, typically you need to learn how to play the guitar first and then you can play the banjo, and maybe it's not the case for everyone but that's how I was told how it goes. Everyone that plays the banjo can play the guitar, but not everyone that plays the guitar plays the banjo.

When I learn how to draw I was terrible at first but tried my best to keep practicing. When I learn about anime I wanted to learn how to do that but still learn how to draw normal people, for it helps my skills to draw anime. Unlike someone else, I know (more than one and will not name) can draw realistic to save their life but can draw anime pretty well. But I feel like that's not a true artist.

In my art class in high school, we had to draw ourselves in five years from now, and I did mine fantastic, cause I knew how to draw myself, my face, the body, hair, etc. But the person I know that can draw anime could not do it, she struggled to figure out how to do the eyes, the nose, the portion of the face and body and etc.  She struggled so hard with it that she just drew herself as an anime character. The teacher was ok with it but it made me feel like I can do more than that person and wish that person can learn how to do it so something like this won't be a problem.

Some people have stronger talent in different categories in art, some are better at drawing animals while others are really good at drawing clothes, people, painting food, landscapes, etc. I personally am drawing people, I really enjoy drawing people but do have to learn how to draw other things like how a landscapes works and what certain animals look like and how I learn is by studying it, sketching it, drawing over and over and over again. It gets easier each time I do it again, and if you haven't noticed when I started to paint on my medibang I was terrible, wasn't sure what I was doing, but the more I learn ad the more I did it boom it's become something I really enjoy and good at.

Now I did make a video on how to draw eyes, but it's mainly about anime eyes, different styles and such. I am planning to do another video about eyes but a different way, I want to prove that you can draw so many different styles of eyes realistic way and anime...is that a good idea or am I just being a fool.
The camera is flipped which is annoying when that happens but you get the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...