Saturday, December 28, 2019

My Christmas Village (Plus Three Favorite Christmas Movies)

Merry Christmas everyone in Poisea! I made a video about a picture of a village, my Christmas Village. My mom always made a Christmas Village every year and it was exciting, she had a collection of little houses, people, trees, a giant Christmas tree and a lake that was a mirror. It was so exciting to see and she does it so perfectly. I was thinking about drawing it at the beginning of December and when I found someone else that painted a village on facebook it made me decide to do it right away. It took me an hour and a half to do and it took me two weeks to put together in a video. I was hoping to have it done by Christmas but it didn't happen, I post it after Christmas and that's ok.

In this village, I decided to put three of my favorite Christmas movies. I wanted people to guess in the comments what they are but since I only got five views and no one guessing I'll just tell you now what they are. If you look at the left house with the giant window there's a kid in there and that kid is supposed to be Kevin from Home Alone, he is wearing his red long sleeves shirt and has his gun ready to take down the bad guys. On the ice there's the Grinch and his dog Max ice skating, I love the Grinch the realistic one and the cartoon one, not the first cartoon one. I never liked it when I was a kid, I don't know why but I only watched it when my family was watching it. When they made the Grinch with Jim Carrey in it I fell in love with it and was skeptical with the new Grinch movie but when I watched it I also fell in love with it, so does my kid and so we watched it twenty times a day and I didn't care. 
The last movie I'll point out is very hard to see unless you watch the video, the video shows more details of it when you just see the picture it's so tiny and too hard to tell what it is. Right next to the church on the right side, there's a snow pile and on the snow, there's a Santa coat and boots, and that's suppose to represent Santa Clause. The Santa Clause movie, always enjoy that movie every year, the second one turns out good as the first one but the third one I didn't like it as much, I was not a fan of it, but still love the first one.


If you click here you can see where the Santa Clause suit is. 

This picture was easier than I thought. When I first thought of it I thought it was going to be tough, but as I started it wasn't so bad, really simple. The only thing that was hard was the lightening, I was trying to figure out how to make it look like night time but not like dark that you can't see it. It took me a few tries but I figure it out, I got where the light was on the moon and the dark night was in the village. I love it, I was so happy when I figured it out, I love how I figure out things on this program I am learning.

What're your favorite movies around Christmas time? I also like the Muppets Christmas Carol, I think that's the best Christmas Carol than any other Christmas Carol, sorry but that's what I think. Any other Christmas Carol movies I have seen Muppets nailed it.

Image result for home aloneHome Alone one and two and super good. Home Alone one was so good, such a clever idea, and Home Alone 2 was even better. The first one is still good but the second one was fantastic, it was like a great meal that you can still taste the flavor after months past. They did make a Home Alone three with different characters and such and it was good, I give it three stars. There's a fourth Home Alone that tried using the same characters from the first two movies but honestly, it wasn't good. There are good moments in it but it just didn't give me that good meal like the first two did.

Image result for GrinchImage result for GrinchThe Grinch I already explained how much I love these movies, I enjoy these movies a lot. Five stars!

Image result for santa clause  1This movie is super good too, but what I don't get is the Santa Clause that fell off the roof, did anyone care about him? Was he not as important as the next guy was? Did he have a wife? There are questions that aren't explained.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...