Thursday, February 27, 2020

Frozen 2 Good Bad?

Frozen 2 is what I'm going to be talking about.

Frozen 2 was so good, the story plot itself was much better than the first one, it had more, more of everything. Now the first Frozen was fine, we get to understand the characters and it was fun learning the songs and Elsa powers but the second one you get to explore more, more about two worlds living next to each other, why Elsa has powers and how two sisters work together hand in hand. Kristoff and Olaf were the comedy relief. 


My friend has asked me to color this picture below and it has taken me three days to do it. For my current situation, I don't have a good spot to sit and draw like how I use too. I'm all over the place, it's also why I haven't done anything in my book lately I'm too focus getting other stuff done.

But as I was doing this picture I explored my options, I feel like I really figured out how I want this picture to look and manage to do it. The problem I had was that my laptop is not handling my program anymore, it kept shutting me out and each time it would do that I have to start over from where I saved. But even when I try to save it wouldn't! It was so frustrating I don't know why my program is now having a problem but it was giving me problems!



My friend drew this and I didn't get her signature on it, but I personally think coloring it takes more time and effort, especially when your program shuts down on you fifteen times. Annoyed face.

Did you like frozen 2? Or do you think Frozen one was the one and there should never have been a two? I did have a hard time with the Unkown song that Elsa sings, she sings it so loud to the world and if I was a villager I probably wake up and be like, "Queen Elsa needs to go." 

I think it was also cool about the four elements, fire, wind, earth, and water. Elsa is ice so can there also be lightening? Is that an element? I don't know that's what I kept thinking about. For Avatar the Last Air Bender kind of learn all about elements and all the perks they can do which is why I love Avatar so much. I do like Avatar the Legen of Kora for I think it showed more about how each elements have something more. 

Maybe I need to do a fan page of Avatar. 

I don't remember where I left off with Sweet and Sour, but here is a little bit of Chapter five, it's the last chapter in the book and I won't show you the ending quite yet for I sitll want this to be a good cliffhanger for those that will read it once I figure out how to publish it.





























If you would like to read other chapters here you go.
https://flanngyslastdraw.blogspot.com/2020/02/first-few-chapters-of-sweet-and-sour.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...