Thursday, February 20, 2020

Here's S'more Of Sweet and Sour

Here's s' more of Sweet and Sour, chapter five. It's not a complete chapter I'm still working on that, the book is finished I'm just editing it, I got someone to look over it and now I'm making sure it's correct. Editing is hard, I can see why people think it's a job to edit a book, looking for mistakes can be so hard to find.













When the time comes I'll post another post about Sweet and Sour, in my last post I put three chapters in their leaving the two chapters out for I didn't want to show too much. For when the day that comes that I have this book out published I want my readers to read it find out what happens at the end.

I have been taking a break from doing my story Sweet and Sour for I am dealing with personal issues and it has made me more delayed more than ever. I haven't drawn anything for two weeks now.

All will reveal in time... maybe, I don't know if I should share about it or not but whats happening in my personal life I wrote a song about it and also drew a picture of the song. The song is called Underwater and the picture describes why that is but...I think I'll keep this to myself until the right time, for this is still new to me and doesn't want to share just yet.

Once I get my life figured out I will continue on my work of Sweet and Sour volume 2 along with others like Legendary Warrior, Flower in the Dust, and Moon Princess.

I haven't shared much with other stories that I'm working on, I mainly shared Sweet and Sour for that's the first story I wanted to accomplish, but with these other stories I want to do are going to be long series, and I mean a good five-book series.

At least that's what I think some will be at least five-book series. Moon Princess will probably reach that, possibly six. Flower in the Dust has fourteen sketchbooks so it is more likely it will make to seven...yeah possibly seven or ten, just with sketchbooks there are only like 70 pages in one sketch-book (sometimes more) and I want at least 200 pages in each book. So I will have to add.

There is one book that I believe will take at least 15-20 books, for it is one of those books that take forever to accomplish the main plot. I am on book 11 with this series and I'm like, "There's so much more...this is a forever book," which isn't a bad thing, I enjoyed reading the whole series of Rurouni Kenshin and Fruit Basket along with From Far Away, they are all pretty long and I enjoyed them very much, no matter how long it was they were good series.

This book I'm talking about is called Gaining Altitude and it's my favorite book. I would love to get right into it, but I don't know I love the other books I'm doing and I know I can't being be doing too much at a time, so I'm going to focus on these other books.

Sweet and Sour

Flower In the Dust

Legendary Warrior

Moon Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...