Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Life gives lemons...Squeeze them in your eye balls


If I seem so depressing to let me know I'm not trying to be but life does hit you hard with lemons and you don't know how to make lemonade with it, all you want to do is just squeeze it in your eyes and just cry until death.
Image result for burning eyes cartoon
That seems harsher than needed to be, but I think you get the point.

I am going through something in my personal life that I don't want to share but I have to say it is a bittersweet problem...situation...it is depressing but in a good way...I don't know how else to explain it for it was so hard and it made me so sad for a while but after a while when I came to realization of my decision I am happy with it and now I feel free, I cannot tell you how happy I've been even though I'm in a sticky situation I just know things will turn out alright.

Now ever since I started this blog I want to share my experiences of how I do, with my comics, my Youtube channel, that kind of thing. Well since my personal event happened I've been taking a break with everything, I couldn't worry about that kind of thing at this moment, but now that things are more settled I want to make another post.

But honestly, I don't know why you guys really want, I feel like I'm posting all the time on Instagram Facebook youtube asking what you guys want to see or read, but I get nothing back. So I have been really thinking, I always want to do what I want and it's great, I do comics that I do enjoy drawing and they are funny and I want you guys to laugh but what else? 

I want people to read my comics and tell me why they like it, why did it make them laugh or even made their day cause I know we all suffer from lemons in life, lemons can be good but not in your eyes, that will burn and ruin your eyes I believe. Unless I'm wrong I don't know everything.

 I have created this Flanngy person who I want to be when I'm on Youtube, Flanngy is a creative creator that wants to make funny bizarre videos and I want to really get into her. I've been thinking of doing a channel of the game and call myself Flanngy as a stage name. But I don't think I can for my laptop can't do much. So I did start making vlogs and honestly, they are not going anywhere cause you can tell I have no idea what I'm doing and they are just awkward to watch.


I am still learning how-to videos and comics, I learn every day and hope that one day I'll master it and get fans. 
I recently made a video about how I got 20 subscribers and how I animate. It was a fun video to show what I did and how I did but of course, only little people watch it. I know that 20 subscribers are not a big number but it was stuck on 17 for the longest time so for those to subscribe to me thank you, I am very happy with the 20 and hope to get more in the future.



For this video, I wanted to celebrate by drawing anime/manga characters that people like, so I asked online "what's your favorite anime character?" and I got two responses. Kyo, and Yotsuba. I know Kyo very much but not so much of Yotsuba but I drew them and then decided to draw my own favorite character which is my boyfriend Sanosuke but...I already did him so I did Ahiru from Princess Tutu. I love that show, it has humor, ballet, drama, and more. It does of nude and swearing but most anime series have those. 


And that was fun, I enjoyed drawing these I think it was a good idea to do and when I get to 40 subscribers I'll probably do it again. What I want to show how I am progressing and achieving my goals like finishing my book and still working on other projects. My K Productions channel was supposed to be all about animations of The Intriguing Life of Nonny Whitney and Tutu and music videos that my sisters and I created and I might do that again, just have it focuses on that kind of videos while Flanngy's Channel will be more about my vlogs, speedpaints, tutorials, and possibly gaming for I do love video games.

My two favorite video games are Zelda and Skyrim. I would probably play them every day and not get tired of it, they are so much fun to play.

I want to draw a picture of Skyrim but I'm not sure how to do that, for Skyrim doesn't have a main same character you pick your character and has so much in store. While Zelda you play as Link and he saves the princess that's pretty much it but more with Breath of the Wild, you get to climb and have so much to explore like you can with Skyrim. 

But how would you guys explain Skyrim? It has dragons, you are the Dragonborn and get to do a lot of stuff. I don't know how to draw it. 
This picture was actually drawn by my friend and I colored it. I would like to do one for myself for I want to do one of Link in Breath of the Wild or do a nice once of him and Zelda that would be cute. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...