Monday, July 9, 2018

My Goals

So, in this post, I'm going to tell about my goals for right now.

I want to publish a book call Sweet and Sour, I have created a lot of books, (Flower in the Dust, Moon Princess, Gaining Altitude, 8 Years, Lost Fairy, 5 Star Princesses, Legendary of Moon Princess, and more), but I'm choosing to do Sweet and Sour is because it's a small story probably only two books series for it but we will see. It's my test book, we will see how well I'll do.

I want to do at least five pages a week, and that is hard to do, especially when your pregnant and taking care a toddler and all you want to do is sleep, but I do the best as I can.

I talked a little about Sweet and Sour in my first post, and it’s my second story I have ever thought of, but it came to a long way, the story is a lot different now than it originally was. My younger sister has helped me thought of it, I have noticed it's a lot more fun doing it with someone, and my sisters are the best at it. It was my younger sister that helped me, when I was like 13-14 years old we were into an anime that had a lot of twins. Like a boy was finding twins in this town and that's all I remember and we thought that's cool, just the twin part and decided to do a story about twins. that's where it started anyway, I was into angels at the time and just made up a story about twins who are angels but one gets stuck on earth with her memories erased. That where it started, and I drew it in a notebook, not a sketchbook yet.

Here are some samples of my first attempt at drawing Sweet and Sour. It's not good, I was like thirteen turning fourteen when I started this project.

My first attempt to make a comic/manga, it's very poorly done. You can't tell what's going on.

This scene is supposed to be a prom night so she is wearing a nice gown, sadly I didn't come up with the dress, credit goes to my cousin.

Oh man, the first corner picture is so hard to tell what it is, it's a little embarrassing. 

This has to be the dumbest thing I've done on this page, I know your probably wondering what the heck is going on but in this scene its suppose to be a letter from the twin sister who is up on top and she is an angel, so sending a letter to the police is suppose to be "ok" to let them know that she is going to steal an item, this way is innocent not being a thief, its so dumb.

That ball is not a ball or a bubble, it's a crystal ball that holds memories she has to collect them for her twin sister. But the way she is holding it in this picture just makes me cringe. 



Oh boy, look at his arms and stomach it just sad.

This was the notebook I used, very old and worn and just sad.


Sure it's fun to look through old drawings, but I you have to understand, back then I thought I'll get this book to publish, from this notebook! Uhg!! No, this was a good practice and now we are going to do it again with a better system I have.

I'm on page 19 as for now, I don't want to show my work but will show maybe one page, just to show how much better I have gotten over the years.
This is the twins, Joy, and Lark. See how much better it looks, I have improved. 

Plus my coloring has improved, it's still under the process but I have gotten the idea of how to color. I never like coloring at first, it just wasn't my thing so now it's ok.

I don't really like the background, but honestly, it was like the first picture I tried to attempt to color and had no idea how to do backgrounds, particularly this one I just had no ideas for the background. 

Ok, I'm going to end this post right here, I hope to see these pictures don't make you throw up or anything like that. Doing one page a page is really hard so we will see. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...