Sunday, July 22, 2018

Mission complete

Yes, I did it, I manage to do five whole pages this week. And that was hard. I don’t know if I’m able to do another goal of five this coming up week but I at least want to do three. The reason is that I went to the emergency room today for my health problems, my baby is fine it’s just me, so I’m on bed rest (not strict, just can’t do much) I might. E having this baby sooner than I think, my goal was to have this baby at least 37-38 weeks, but it might be 35-36 weeks. I’m at 33 weeks right now and it’s kicking my butt.

I’m going to post three of the pages that I worked on this week I hope it looks good.





This car was hand drawn, and it was really hard. It looks ok not the best but that's the best I can do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...