Friday, March 29, 2019

Explaining the Future Videos

I need to work on another video, I am planning to do a Nonny Whitney and tutu video adding my younger sister character and possibly my younger brother for they are included in this type of video. I am also going to do another Flanngy video and I am excited to do that one for it is going to be about something different besides art, and I hope you will enjoy them.

As you know (Or if you don't,) I have served a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and it was one of the hardest things I have ever done.

For one thing, I was serving for eighteen months and couldn't contact my family unless its email on Mondays and we get to call on Christmas and Mother day, and that was so hard for I have never been on my own before. I was just nineteen and never left home before so I was in a different state, with a stranger being my companion and I had to learn how to be a missionary, and it was way hard.

I learn how to speak to people either they hate me or love me, I do respect people wishes if they don't want to learn then fine it's ok, I baptized two little boys and they were part of a member family so I don't really count it but it is something. I am more proud of the inactive members that became active again because of me. It makes me so happy.

I did have problems getting along with some companions, I had 12 different companions and I want to say 9 out of 12 we didn't get along. We are friendly just being with each other for 24.7 is rough and can get on each other nerves.

Point is our schedule was strict, and our goals were strict, we had to focus on finding people to teach, teach people, baptize people and keep in touch with the people then start over again. Well, I only got to the teach people part for either I leave the area before I get to see them baptize or they don't want us teaching them anymore which can be heartbreaking. We had to get up at 6:30 every morning and be in bed by 10:30 every night. I was tired all the time, if I wasn't walking or standing I would fall asleep. It's embarrassing for while we would be teaching someone and I'm just bobbing my head, I tried everything to stay awake, sitting the edge of the chair, shaking my feet, going to the bathroom and do some jumping jakes, drinking water, everything and I always fall asleep

The reason I am talking about my mission is becaue the next video will be about my mission. Now I'm not going to talk about my while mission, just a little, it's going to be a short video, I'm hoping it's only going to be five minutes the least or maybe three minutes, either way it shouldn't be long the Flanngy video will be probably a little longer but not too much, can't wait when I can do that one.

If you serve a mission in your church or what not, I would love to hear them. Any service is serving our God, and if you got any funny ones I would love to hear them. I didn't really expercince any funny moment, just some moments when I'm so tired that I used deordeant instead of toothpaste, and I can't open doors sometimes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...