Saturday, January 25, 2020

I Am Conflicted Right Now, Doing Something Else For A While


Hmm--hmm-hm! I got a super-duper big curly mustache! It's a way of showing how confused I am in my situation. 

Hello, so I am puzzled about something. I have explained about Sweet and Sour already about how it's only going to be a small series... possibly only two books but now I am wondering if that's really what I should do.

I have other stories that I really want to work on that are more potentially longer and better and exciting to read. Sweet and Sour is a good story but I wanted it to be short for reasons that I have already explained but I'll say it again. Sweet and Sour was a story for me to practice on, for I had no idea what I was doing when I started drawing on my tablet and wanted to figure it out first before I work on other stories.

I had a good friend look over my story and told me what to fix, but as we were talking about it I feel like maybe I should try making it three stories, but there's no way I could now if I could the third story would be super short. So I don't know what to do. I am stuck.

I would like to finish the book, it will only be two books so will that be so bad? I can't make it one book that would be too much...will it? Maybe it might be fine, should I try making it one book?? I don't know I feel like there is so much going on with the second book that I don't know what to do. I could try making it three books, but if I do that then I might have to make the first book shorter and try to expand it out for three could be better than two...right?

I don't know, I am so lost right now I am not sure what to do, so I am taking a break from Sweet and Sour and been writing Flower in the Dust, I have made changes in the story from what I drew out in sketchbook form but I feel like these changes are making it better and it's making me really excited to do it.

This here is a Vlog video check it out!


I have started to draw the story already and this is what I got so far. Flower in the Dust Chapter one Life on a Farm.








That's all I have and been writing the story now, once the written vision is done I'll get more into it on my laptop and tablet. I hope you liked it so far please tell me your thoughts! It is not edited, so I'm sorry if I misspelled or grammar isn't good just know I am not good in English.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...