Monday, November 25, 2019

I have FINISHED The first book of Sweet and Sour

I did it! I finished Sweet and Sour book one, it has taken me 19 months to do so, and not all of it is my fault, first of all, I was having a baby during the making, my laptop died, and I didn't know how to draw on a tablet.

I am so happy to have it done, when I did the last page I felt relief, but also puzzled like what do I do now? Of course, I need to get into the next book for that will tie up the loose ends and have a great ending but this book took me so long I didn't think I would get it done. It took so long for me to get it done I wonder if it will be another 19 months to do the next book. I hope not.

It feels great to have this book done, exactly on November 16, 2019, and this past week I've been looking over it, putting numbers on the pages and checking my grammar. I still prefer someone else to look at my book for editing, I got a friend who is willing to do so and my mom but that's it I can't really afford one.

I am happy to finish this book and overview it, now I need someone else to review it and then and THEN! I'll figure out how to publish it, I am thinking using Creative Space that's an online self-publishing website and I know someone that uses it for her book, I don't know if they can do manga but it's a try, right? I got no one else and got no money to pay for it like my friend is doing. I hope it will be a success and that people will want to read the next book of it that I am going to start next week or after Thanksgiving, I need a break.

This is the last page of the story, what is happening?!?! It's a bad cliffhanger and you probably have no idea what's going on with this picture.  When she lost her memories they turned into crystal balls, so in this picture shows her receiving one ball and that's it.

What will the next book be about? If you haven't read this book so far I'll give you taste here, I have posted this book a few times in my other blogs but instead finding them I'll just post two chapters three chapters here. There are five chapters in this book which I think it's a good amount and there are 206 pages. I have also posted about the characters in my blog and explained more about the Heaven Kingdom and how it works for it is very complex. There is a school to be a savior or destroyer, there are three doors, Pre-Mortal, Mortal, and Immortal. Mists are just angels that don't do anything, a prison for those that need to repent and such, and also there is an Abliss place and an Abyss place, paradise or paradoom. The eternal being is God that lives behind a curtain because of his greatness but anyone can go to his councilors which are called the Twelve Leaders. 

Oh boy so much going on in the Kingdom of Heaven. 








































































No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...