Wednesday, September 26, 2018

My first attempt doing a tutorial on YouTube

so I have a bad case of depression, postpartum depression, I was so mad on one day and I just ran off late at night without anyone knowing. My poor hubby was worried sick he did find me I was at the park close to our place and he was calm and trying to understand. I didn’t abandon my baby, I took her with me wrapped her two blankets to keep her warm, I was so full of anger that it exploded in a way  that I couldn’t stand being home anymore, once I calm my hubby took me home and tried giving me a break from the kids as much as he can.

I try focusing on my book but I just can’t so I’m focusing on writing ideas and doing YouTubing for now, it seems to relax me to sketch but not all the time, I try exercising as much as I can to reduce the depression. The thing is after having a C-section it's still healing so I can't do hard workouts just yet.

I have done a video of my attempt doing a tutorial, it ended up not a tutorial more like showing off my books haha. It's on Youtube look for  K Productions 3.0.



I have decided to put my Imogen Tale as well, I don't know if you could watch it in my other post, http://flanngyslastdraw.blogspot.com/2018/09/imogen-tale.html but here now you can.



I'll get back on my feet again soon, and work on my book. I just dealing with a hard depression right now and if you have ever had Postpartum depression or any other kinds of depression then you should know how hard it is to function.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...