Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Threadless

So another week has past and I did do TWO PAGES of my story, whoo hoo! I feel so accomplished, having my new baby hasn't stopped me doing this book which is good. I hope you guys liked the Imogen story, it's sad but for good reason of the story.

So this week I am going to do another two pages, I wanted to see if I can exercise and all I did was stretching this morning...I'm not ready for any exercising still, from having a C-section I am still sore in the inside, so it looks like I have to wait until the six week which is in three more weeks.

So I have mentioned about threadless before, I shared the cancer one before, anyways I have been more involved in it and made my own store. If you're interested in my art buy my shirts! There are only a few right now but will load up more eventually.


https://krissycomicmedia.threadless.com/


so far here are what's at my store








If there's a T-shirt idea you have for me to do I would love to try. Or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...