Friday, September 28, 2018

Talk about Nothing

I am tired, my depression makes me more tired so I am trying exercising and drinking Spinach Smoothies, I hear spinach has iron in them so the more iron I have the more awake I'll be...at least that's what I've heard.

Taking care of two kids can be hard, and working on my book. Whenever my toddler cries I just give her my phone to watch shows and if my baby cries I just hold her in one hand while drawing with the other hand. It's tricky but it works. I want to finish my story but it will take some more time since I'm dealing with this depression.

I have done another Youtube video, it's short and not that great, I just wanted to do an intro of myself a little and wanted to a quick animation to improve my skills, that's really it, but I do like how I did the background, it looks pretty to me.


At this moment my baby is crying, now typing and holding a baby is even trickier so I'm just going to end this post here and hopefully do another post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...