Monday, November 19, 2018

Columbus day


On one of the times of Thanksgiving with the whole family, Karli and I did a comic about Thanksgiving but called it Columbus day...I may have spelled it wrong on that title there oops...

This is one of my favorite comics that I did for it is unexpected and just funny. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do, my animation skills are either getting better or worst I honestly not sure for its just pictures...I am trying to find that animation skill to do these videos but honestly, it's a killer to do animation period so if you think this type of animation is great please let me know if not please let me know to tell me how to improve or what to do or how to do better animations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...