Saturday, November 3, 2018

My first kiss

Growing up I love romance, I like watching romantic movies and reading romantic books and love the feeling when I imagine them kissing and such. I always try to imagine how my first kiss will be and how I will get married and who it will be with.

In this video, it explains my experience of my first kiss, and I don't know maybe it happens to you too, or not but I always thought kissing someone would be magical, mine didn't. It does now, I love kissing my husband just not the first time for it felt nothing.

I like drawing people kissing, it's hard to do for the first time I've done it looked pathetic. Practice makes perfect, I would study how to draw people kissing and did it over and over again.

Heres some examples on how to draw couple kissing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...