Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Organic Spreaders


Organic Spreaders Club was developed to spread apples to the world, purchase of course, and it didn't last. When I was doing this video it was tough I don't think I'll do it in that way again, I did it on my I pad with a writable stick on the Ipad and I went through three of the sticks and I don't like it. The animation is not good and it's just not my favorite. 

So enjoy the video and I just hope you like the story.

The original story happened like...in 2007? And it was split in two comic and it was called Hairbrush, not Organic Spreaders. It may be hard to read but I hope you can read it and enjoy the original story. The video is better.










No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...