Thursday, January 17, 2019

My Blue Monday


So January 14 was National Blue Monday which is suppose to be the saddest day of the year. I was hoping it wouldn't be for me but it turn out it did. 

It could be that I ran out of my depression pills so I automatically was down, more like a dragon breathing fire and then fell in a hole and cry myself out. It really was a Blue day for me hopefully it wasn't the same for you.

The funny story about my meds is that when I did get it I took it right away thought I swallow it but turned out I didn't for I was chewing food and I chew the pill and it was the most disgusting taste I have ever tasted. I tried to get rid of it by swallowing it and scrapping it off my teeth. I tried brushing and rinsing with mouth wash to get rid of the nasty taste but it didn't work. After a while the taste went away but the numbness came, my throat and mouth became numb and it was difficult to talk and such I did not enjoy that. Laugh all you want it wasn't pleasant.

I really enjoyed drawing this picture, it's so pretty and so touching. Well that's what I think and all colors I used was Blue.

January 15 was Hat day and Bagel day, I didn't wear a hat or ate a bagel but I hope you guys did to celebrate these holidays.



More National Holidays are coming so be prepared follow me on Instagram (K Productions 3.0) and Facebook (K Productions).

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...