Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Hourglass



Hourglass 

First Verse

A drop of sand hits the bottom of the glass
The time is ticking
so lets do this without thinking
But when how did I get here.
Yeah everything I see seems unfair
Trails are making me want to pull my hair
Happiness and patience is not there

Chorus

For this is life our life is like a hourglass
seems endless to me
But not so for who knows when
the last drop will be
And we can't just turn it around
making things better
Oh of only

Second Verse

So the sand can be anything
their memories that they can bring
We all want to be something and feel the sting
Like making wishes doing the dishes
these burdens may come on our way
No matter what
it will stick to our game

Chorus

Third Verse

If Only we can have it our way
Every step we take can be something great
If only we can be lazy and then turn around 
and be busy
But we only have 24 hours in 
three hundred sixty five days
and we can be dead or alive
so don't go killing yourself when you can be
really big help

Fourth Verse

Oh Time time is what we want 
so what we are going to do
live until the end every
drop of sand can be Good or 
bad.

Chorus

We only have one hourglass

Hourglass I wrote this song after I came home from my mission in 2014, this song is one of my favorite songs I have ever written. It has a lot of meaning about life and such and when I was on my mission it really taught me how life is precious. Yes its hard believe me I know, after having my second child dealing with postpartum depression is the worst, sometimes I feel like not going on. I remember this song when I was on my lowest point and started playing it over and over again, along with another song called Big Fat Bruise that's also a good song I have written with help of my companion from my mission.

I hope you enjoy this video and don't copy write I was hesitate if I should have done this video, but it has help me recently so maybe it will help you, I am not a great singer but I do enjoy singing this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...