Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Winnie the Pooh


So I finally watched the new movie Christopher Robin about him older and such, I enjoyed the movie of it's animation, the realistic look of the dolls, the characters, and their personalities. Eeyore was my favorite, he is gloomy but super funny. But what I had a hard time with is the story plot, it wasn't very solid, I love the ending it was tied with a bow with the message about being with family, but it was just kind of odd how Pooh got Robin just to find his friends and he traveled back and forth and the daughter got involve I just feel like they were trying to fill a gap that wasn't very good. Do you know what I mean? The story plot just wasn't the greatest but everything else was and I give it four stars, diffidently a show I'll see again.


So I hope you guys got your hugs on to all those you love for it was Hug day on Martin Luther Day.  The picture I feel like it's a mother and a son, what do you think? I find it sentimental. 


Since I'm already in Chapter three in my book and only about 100 pages I feel like I have to get to chapter five before this book ends, for I want my book to be at least 200 pages and since I'm just 100 I don't think three chapters will be enough. 

But I am proud that I am in chapter three, chapter two went by way too quickly than Chapter one, I think it's because I really spend time on it than before, not sure why but that's the best I can come up with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...