Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Big Fat Bruise

I have written this song while I was on my mission with a good friend of mine that was my mission companion at the time. We wanted to make a song that when you are hurt or dealing with something like a trial focusing on God will help the pain to go away.

I don't like using the word God for written lyrics but the idea was to focus on God.

Here are the lyrics:

Chorus:
So if you have a big fat bruise
just smile.
Be careful how you face
your trail
we often fall and crash
it all depends on how
we see the glass

first verse:
I've seen those who would
just give up and walk away
and get into their old ways
many tears have been shed
and may crawl, to an unknown
den lost forever in misery.

Second verse:
I've seen those who almost
lost their faith, pain, and sorrows
can't be explained but in the
hardest they can find peace
and can sleep all thru the
night, for the blessing they
receive is bright

Last Verse:
This life is your past or fail
so take control and set sail
the seas and waves may overpower you
but with your perspective
you can do
win this fight
the sun in sight
endure to the end
you cannot bend

This is one of my favorite songs I have done for it flows so good and it rhymes most of the time so it feels good to listen. We work really hard to find rhymes and make it sound ok like it makes sense of what we are trying to say.

We didn't finish it together for I left to a different area on my mission and we didn't get to see each other since. So I manage to finish it and already had a piano tune to it for I had this tune for before my mission start, I just didn't know if I should make it into a song with lyrics, well after we wrote the song I put it together and it turns out great.

Life is hard and I feel like I experience some heavy storms lately, like the postpartum depression for example that was really hard to overcome. Along with my knee surgery that was really hard and it still is for I can't run walk up and down the stairs, I originally am a slow walker and now I'm even slower and I know if I'll ever be fast.

I need to exercise, well I try but I need a bike that's what I need.

I'm still working on Sweet and Sour on page 125, just need at least 75 more to go. Sweet and Sour has a good message about which path to choose and the chooses we make leads to our future. I hope you like the song I have done and maybe I will do more. Don't forget to check out my other videos and my new Instagram account, my other one died it wouldn't work anymore so I made a new account with the name of kproductions3.0_flanngy check it out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...