Friday, May 24, 2019

We need the Good and the Bad

I am in the process making the book Sweet and Sour...IT'S TAKING FOREVER! I mean what's the average time of making a book? My friend Beth is making books in four to six months and manage to do it in that time limit! I have been working on this book for over a year and I have explained the last post why it's been taking a long time. But the point is I just did a page today and I am like "Wow that took forever to do" I mean my goal to make a page a day but I think I need to step it up or something for I am taking forever.

But maybe it's not a bad thing for as long I am doing a page a day that's good enough, right?

I don't know I just wish it's done, I know it will eventually just takes forever.

 Izumi has an ex-girlfriend that hasn't gotten over the breakup. Every story needs drama and Akira really creates that, when she discovered about Joy hanging out with Izumi she does not like that. She wants to know who she is and why she is and wants her away from Izumi. Izumi is everything to her even though they aren't together she is crazy about her.



 As crazy as Kisa (Joy) is there are moments when Izumi actually likes her when she's asleep she is calm and very pretty to look at, even though she is acting like a toddler and drives Izumi crazy he secretly likes her.

Susie sees that she sees that Izumi has a thing for Joy and she thinks it will heal him from his past. 

This story is going to be short but it is going to be sweet and have a lot to learn about life. Yes, I have made up on how the afterlife is going to be like and I know nothing about it is true but the idea of reasons to have  Saviors and Devils influences mortal humans has a big purpose. We need oppositions in life for we need to know and understand the bad to know and understand the good. Very religious here sorry but I hope you know that I am religious. but whether you are or not we need good and the bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...