Monday, August 19, 2019

Part one Part two and Part Three

I did a video that took over an hour to do so I broke up the video into three parts for I didn't want to speed forward it. I wanted to try something different to try to teach how to paint on Medibang, so far I have no luck on viewers and I think that's why I am so down lately. I didn't think it would make a lot of views but I thought maybe just at least 2 views like I would get on my other videos but so far these videos haven't. Yeah I know started a YouTube channel will be tough I didn't think I'll get famous right away or anything like that I just try to make videos that people want to watch, people in the art world I guess that want to watch I don't know I just don't know how to get people to watch my videos.

I guess I just have to wait it out or something, I still enjoy making these videos I just wish I get more viewers. When I was working at my job I invited people to my channel, I write it out and such and give it to them and still my channel hasn't changed. 

I am still proud of some of my videos, my fat comic video is still rising, it has 76 views now and that's a lot to me, my first kiss video has some good views too, it has about 50 views and it took a year to make it to that. So my fat comic is the winner I think.

 Someone I know that has subscribed to my channel told me how my videos only get two views and it really hurt me cause I know that and they don't need to rub that in. I am trying to get more viewers I am up to criticism for suggestions,  and I am sorry about my singing I can't change that for also I record my songs on my phone and don't have the best system to make my songs glamourous. I wish I did, I wish I had a way to make my music better for I have a little talent in the music side. I did teach guitar to kids at one point in my life.


Painting Digitally on Medibang Part one: Skin
I wanted to show how to color each part of this picture and this video shows all about how to color skin, there are many different ways to color skin because no one is the same, skin color is different on everyone and I like that for it gives the character a character and everyone is great no matter what they look like.
Also, I do skin first when I paint, I don't know if there is a reference to what's goes first or what but that's what I do.


Painting Digitally on Medibang Part 2: Hair and clothes


 Painting Digitally on Medibang Part 3: Eyes and the Background
This last part for this picture was a big stretch for I was hearing my kid crying which means I need to hurry and finish this picture for my recording system is so limited how much I can record so I was trying to hurry. My voice is more tired in this video and I am sorry about that it is tiring to talk while doing this is exhausting, it's a multitask thing and it was hard to do, I don't know how others do it or how gamers do it cause it gets tiring and wish you don't have to say something but I felt like I had to talk or else this video would have been very boring.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...