Thursday, August 22, 2019

Ten Different Style Challenge


Hello, people is Posia! So as you are not aware of I just did a challenge, a Ten Different Style Challenge, and I have to say I think I did an ok job. I recorded myself doing it and so on my Youtube Channel you get to see how I did and I have to say some were easy and some were not so. I had a hard time with the Disney Princess one, Dragon Ball Z, and Teen Titans Go one, I did it from my head and it wasn't the easiest to do that, I did look up a few times but not during the recording.


So yeah I hope it was fine and I think you should try it and I might try it again with different other styles, I picked these ones cause they are what I like to watch now and back then when I was a kid. But if I do it again I want to do the Winx Club, the Simpson,  and such. I don't know if I will do another one but this one was fun and was challenging. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...