Friday, August 16, 2019

So Excited for Fan-X


So for the past, while I have told you that I am going to Fan-X, and I got my costume!!! I am so excited it was unexpected for a long while I had nothing to wear for Fan-X and then my mother in law asked me about it and decided to look at Amazon to find something cheap, I found a cool Zelda Kimono, it's not cheap but she got it for me and I am eternally grateful for her I want to wear it every day!! I got it just the other day and she also got me a cheap sword and shield. I died.  

I love it, I tried it on and the skirt is a little snug but the top part is so big that if we got a bigger size it might go way over my hands. I can't wait to wear it for Fan-X. 

My friend and I are basically prepared, we got all the posters we want printed and have the stuff to set it up, my mother in law asked if I am doing any posters of just my work, for the posters we have is where she drew them and I colored them. I told her no I have nothing of my stuff we are just doing what we did together, she suggests me to do some of mine. So it took a while but I think I have picked out the pictures I want to do. I am only doing three cause I am not that popular or anything but maybe these pictures will help me get there.


I picked this one cause it shows that I not only do anime, and shows my religious side. But this is also really awesome and I think it will get people eye.

This is Moon Princess, and I had a lot of people liking this one and it's one of my personal favorites and hope one day I will start this story for it is one of my dark precious story. It will not be kid-friendly, it will be good for older people for the soldier has a dark background and is a fantastic swordsman ship. A lot of blood, and lots of gore. But this is a really good story for the love he has for the princess shines his dark side and he becomes the greatest hero ever.

Five Star Princesses, I haven't started this story yet either but I hope I will one day for this is a fun magical girl story, and people like magical girls right? I do when I was younger, I watched Sailor Moon, Mew Mew Power, Mermaid Melody, Do-Re-Mi, Power Puff Girls, Princess Tutu, and Pretear. These five-star princesses are sisters and have to save the star kingdom which is basically the whole galaxy.

What do you think? Should I do these three or should something different, for there are two others that I had a hard time deciding. 
This Blanket Girl and...

This fairy girl, I think these two pictures can represent me and what I can draw, I have adored these pictures as well and would like to more so I can add these two but I think three should be fine. 

I hope to see you at Fan-X in Salt Lake City Utah, September 5-7.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...