Sunday, August 26, 2018

Character Imogen



More face expression chibi style. Chibi is a term way of saying small cute chubby in the anime world. You can turn any character into one but make sure they are cute and cuddly.  An expression is important, it helps in in understanding the character feels and the situation they are in. I like drawing chibis. 

So this week not only did I draw two pages of my story like I said my goal was, but I did another comic and painted some characters. I feel accomplished, my baby was mostly asleep so it wasn’t that bad to do. Sure I had some rough nights but I manage and having a second baby is not as hard as it was with my first, and I think it’s because of how nervous I was with my first I had no idea what I was doing and it got me a little paranoid and crazy. 


This is the comic I did and I personally have never been thru a been up but I did have one that's pretty  close, I wasn't with him we weren't boyfriend and girlfriend but we constantly texted each other and he writes me letters on my mission and pretty much ask me out when I got back ( my mission lasted 18 months) but never happen for he stop writing me close to the end of my mission and wasn't until I got home to discover that he has a girlfriend. That hurt we never went on that date that I was looking forward too, but we are good we are still friends 



This is Imogen from my story sweet and sour, she’s a side character but she discovers the bad guy first so she is important in the book. Imogen is a name I love, for I got it from my favorite music artist Imogen Heap, if you don’t know her to go look her up on YouTube she is like a one women band, she did the song Can’t Take it In in the credits of Narnia (the first movie) and she is cool. Anyways I got sidetracked, this Imogen is a tough girl more Tomboy than girly, she hates the color pink and likes to be alone. She is an angel so when she was alive on earth she was murdered in England London. She is friends with Drake who is a teacher to Lark and Joy, I need to introduce Drake for he is like the fourth main character. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...