Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Destiny story

So after the last post about me explaining Imogen made me want to do her story more in depth, I'm drawing it right now it's a short story and so I'm just quickly drawing it on my sketchbook and pen, yes a pen, I usually do a pencil but I thought I should do a pen so it can be more seeable when I post it, it's not done but once it is I would like to show it to you.

 It's a sad story but has a good ending. She does die no matter what but death isn't the end of this story.

Well, I say that cause people think this life is just it, we live and die and be no more. I don't believe that, but if you do then fine but you don't then we should talk about it cause I truly believe there's more after death and we will see our lost ones again.

Anyways I have to manage to do another page of my story and have done a comic, I also drew Destiny again, the first time was a lot better but this is showing how she is planning,  her story is very tragic too...maybe I can share a little bit of her story.


Destiny was just a little girl when her parents abused her, her dad will hit and her mom will just scream. And they didn't care that she ran away from home, more like kidnapped. An elderly man took her and that was the last time she saw her parents and thought being kidnapped will be better, but it didn't. The man did more horrible things to her than anyone can imagine. She tried to escape but never succeeded, the only time she was free was when she took her last breath.
Destiny died at age 12, and it was a relief for her to find out that she was in heaven, but the relief was gone moments later when she notices how wrong this whole system is. 

Heaven has a way to go to the Abliss place or the Abyss place, to get to the Abliss you need to be a Savior and be an influencer to the living to do what's right, and to go to the Abyss place you will need to be a devil and influence the living to do wrong.  
Destiny saw this as a mistake, why would there be such devils? Why would the creator of the earth and heaven do such a thing? What she went thru was something that no one should ever go thru.
And that's where she had the idea.

I'm going to stop there for that's what the story starts pretty much. I hope that makes sense making your own story is great, but to create a whole idea about heaven can be tough, Kynsie (my sister) and I had to plan out this heaven how it works and such and it took years. but that's what makes a good story right? 


here's the comic I did.









No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...