Friday, August 31, 2018

My explaination of my story

Ok I hope this video works for in order to understand Imogen story or even the whole story of Sweet and Sour I have drawn out the Heaven plan and hopefully you will understand it at the end, now again I explain this in the video but just in case I need to tell you whoever is reading this is that this is not real, it’s fictional and not true, it was made up by me and help from my little sister Kynsie, so please if you are religious just know this isn’t true. It’s the story of my creation.



I sure hope you understand this video or even can watch it, I have no idea if videos can work on this blog.


if you still can't read it, I'll explain it again.

HEAVEN PLAN-Sweet And Sour


We live on earth then DIE> Go to heaven and we have three choices 
  1. Become a savior by going to Heaven school and once you're a savior you get a halo and serve on earth for 100 years helping those to do good. And once you serve your time you can go to the Abliss place that's full of rainbows and unicorns.
  2. Become a devil by going to Heaven school and once you're a devil you can serve on earth for 100 years helping those to do bad. And once you serve your time you go to the Abyss place that's full of fire and brimstone.
  3. Become a mist, a mist doesn't get to go to school, you can roam through earth unseen and just do whatever but can't influence anyone to do good or bad. Nor can you go to Abliss or Abyss place.
There are three doors in heaven.

  1. Immortal door - Saviors, Devils, and Mists can use this door to roam on earth UNSEEN and serve their duties without getting hurt and such.
  2. Mortal door- Saviors and Devils can only use this door for good legit reason, you can be SEEN and can get hurt and possibly die and if you die you only turn to ghost--and being a ghost is like a mist but the only difference is that you can't be seen by anyone and you can't go back to heaven, only be on earth with no one. Unless they use the pre-mortal door which will be explained soon--Mist can't use this door for they don't have a reason.
  3. Pre-Mortal door- this door is for those that haven't got the chance to live on earth for you need to be a living before you get to do any of the heaven plans (to be a savior or a devil) there are thousand beyond thousands of spirits that can use this door to become a living soul on earth. This also gives another chance for the ghost to live again> the catch is that they will be a completely different person, forget their memories, and possibly won't work for a ghost for there might be a chance that they won't survive thru the pre-mortal door again.

Whoo...so yeah I forgot to mention about the ghosts in the video or on my plan, I'll probably make another one or just be done explaining...this is a good understanding of Sweet and Sour for what happens is that Joy the main twin character gets end up in the Pre-Mortal door and that made all of her memories disperse into round crystal balls and flooded on the area she landed on earth. Which is Japan and Lark her twin sister has to find them quickly before she becomes a ghost.


And if you look at these pictures have an example of the round memories crystal balls, the idea came from the movie Labyrinth, I don't know why I chose the memories to be round but I like it and keep it.
Lark and her crew that are going to help her find all the crystals, and if you can see Imogen in the bottom middle I'm going to do her story soon. 

And this is Destiny holding a crystal, who knows what she is going to do with them.



And I didn't explain the repenting process which is basically going to heaven school for a longer time, and I didn't explain the twelve leaders and the creator which is basically God but not exactly, and let me say again that this is for Sweet and Sour story only, it's FICTIONAL, not real, it's my story I can do what I want, if you create a story then do what you want with it, but this is mine and this is what I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...