Saturday, August 11, 2018

Eyes I do

Hello, so no baby yet but I’ve been more active in my drawing though, I did go to the the hospital twice in a row and nothing happened...but it’s going to happen soon so I feel like I have to draw before she comes. Cause once she comes I don’t know when I’ll have the time. I did two pages for Sweet and Sour this week, plus a painting plus a Nonny Whitney and Tutu comic, plus another fun picture of Whitney, and I manage to do another tutorial thing. Whoo!

So I'm going to show the tutorial thing I did, it's mainly eyes, eyes that I like to draw for my characters. I do get creative and try to make each character different, but these are the main eyes I do.
I hope you can read and see that ok, I did it on my tablet this time.

I'm going to show the comic I did, I do feel accomplish this week even though I didn't do my goal exactly. But I do enjoy drawing, it helps with my depression and anxiety.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...