Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Face expressions

Drawing manga is not difficult, I mean drawing anything takes practice, but when I discover manga it looked easy and it’s all because of the nose. Yes, the nose, and that’s why I find it easy. Drawing as a kid one teacher told me to draw a nose like an actual nose ๐Ÿ‘ƒ and I never liked it, and felt like that was the only way to draw a nose for the characters I drew as a kid. But when manga came to my laugh how they do noses I fell in love. Funny story. 

Also, manga or anime, in general, like to express their faces in different expressive is a fun cool way. But you do need to get it, when I drew my first comic a lot of my family members didn’t understand some faces and I had to explain but it didn’t do much they were still confused. So I did another drawing trial thing about drawing anime expressive, I did it on my sketchbook late one late for being a mom of two I get no sleep anymore. I drew the actual face and on the side is a chibi face of the same expression.









Of course, there's a lot more but I hope this helps with someone that doesn't understand anime faces. And how chibi faces don't usually give noses, I might do another one soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...